Monday, April 25, 2005

Distractions

Progress: still writing
Physical state: eyes watering, can't stop yawning
Distractions: daughter is having a pool party, bar-b-que lunch, making jewellery, playing Monopoly. It's such an old game. I used to play it years ago with the princes's children in Beirut. We played in French and English. How can they stilll enjoy it today?
Drinks: lots of coffee
Food: packets of chewing gum
Music: Steven Halpern's 'Music for Accelerated Learning'.
More distractions: my elderly aunt has given me two handwritten pages of addresses she wants me to type out for her. I'm tempted to start on that; Germany, Canada, Cyprus, Israel, Australia.
What to inlcude in my chapter: transnationalism is a new big topic. I could include something about transnational links maintained by my research subjects.

Do the laundry, water the garden pot plants and then keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home